Automation And Software Design Manager
from 04/2000, currently
Software and automation development manager for a company (Dijon, France) who produce special tool machines for steel building industries. Exportation in all over the world.
- Analysis for customer projects, requirements, improvements and new development in connection with the other design department, sales department and production department.
- Research, analysis, development of drivers software, human-machine interface (HMI), production management and maintenance management.
- Research, analysis, development of applications on programmable logic controllers (PLC Schneider Télémécanique, Fanuc and Beckhoff), computer numeric control (Fanuc CNC) and industrial robot (Fanuc, Motoman).
- Programming tools used for software development: Delphi + SQL Interbase.
- Programming tools used for automation development : IEC1131 standard.
- Commissioning of full line production and assistance for starting up production on customer site. Maintenance interventions for mechanical, electrical and software.
From 01/1995 to 04/2000
TRANSTECHNIK Company (Ahuy, France) : Technical manager. Company specializing on distribution and integration of automation components for machine manufacturer, such as motion control, servo drive, servo motor, computerized numeric control (CNC) and programmable logic controllers.
- Management of technical department including staff of 10 people (customer service, applications, research and development).
- Project management. Analysis of customer requirements. Servo motors and servo drives calculations.
- Development and commissioning of applications on programmable logic controllers, computer numerical control and computer.
- Commissioning and optimization of production lines on customer site within areas of food industry, textile industry, aviation industry, automotive, packaging, machine tools.
- Research and tests of new automation technologies.
French : native.
English : fluent.
Sports : Ski, Windsurf, Football and Motorbike.