Automation And Software Design Manager
|Adresse||:||3bis, Route de Norges|
| || ||21380 SAVIGNY-LE-SEC |
| || ||FRANCE|
|Tel. (home)||:||+33 (0)380 765 896|
|Tel. (mobile)||:||+33 (0)610 834 834|
| || |
| || ||43 year old|
| || |
- Software : network, development, programming.
- Automation : programmable logic controllers, motion control, OPC server.
- Design, analysis, development of industrial software and automation projects.
- Management of programmers team, planning the projects.
- Expertise with programming tools : RAD Studio (Delphi WIN32 and .NET, C Builder), Visual Studio, IEC1131 standard.
- Strong adaptability to different technical field and working environments.
from 04/2000, currently
|Software and automation development manager for a company (Dijon, France) who produce special tool machines for steel building industries. Exportation in all over the world.|
- Analysis for customer projects, requirements, improvements and new development in connection with the other design department, sales department and production department.
- Research, analysis, development of drivers software, human-machine interface (HMI), production management and maintenance management.
- Research, analysis, development of applications on programmable logic controllers (PLC Schneider Télémécanique, Fanuc and Beckhoff), computer numeric control (Fanuc CNC) and industrial robot (Fanuc, Motoman).
- Programming tools used for software development: Delphi + SQL Interbase.
- Programming tools used for automation development : IEC1131 standard.
- Commissioning of full line production and assistance for starting up production on customer site. Maintenance interventions for mechanical, electrical and software.
From 01/1995 to 04/2000
|TRANSTECHNIK Company (Ahuy, France) : Technical manager. Company specializing on distribution and integration of automation components for machine manufacturer, such as motion control, servo drive, servo motor, computerized numeric control (CNC) and programmable logic controllers.|
- Management of technical department including staff of 10 people (customer service, applications, research and development).
- Project management. Analysis of customer requirements. Servo motors and servo drives calculations.
- Development and commissioning of applications on programmable logic controllers, computer numerical control and computer.
- Commissioning and optimization of production lines on customer site within areas of food industry, textile industry, aviation industry, automotive, packaging, machine tools.
- Research and tests of new automation technologies.
|1995||:||DESS (Graduate degree) - Level only - Administration Enterprise Certificate (Dijon University)|
|1994||:||MST (Master's Degree in Science) Electronics, Industrial Software and Automation (Besançon University).|
|1991||:||BTS Electronics (BTEC Higher National Diploma).|
|1989||:||BAC F2 Electronics (A levels).|
|Sports : Ski, Windsurf, Football and Motorbike.|
|Select the following links to download the resume in Word format ...|